Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 64 White Roller Darrel Rendfliesch (Green Bay WI), Craigslist (Jan 2017)
rarewagon
Posted: Jan 18 2017, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

RARE 1964 chevelle 2 door station wagon - $3600 (Suamico)

Soild car, needs complete restoration, car could be throw together to be a driver but being a very valuable limited production car it should be done right. Please call for complete description. Car was purchased as part of an estate from Washington state and there has been a delay with receiving the title. I was promised a clean tile but and I'm having a tough time dealing with it being the distance between us. I have not been worried about it as I was gonna build a drag car with it but recently purchased a very nice 64 driver and decided to put my time into the restoration of one of my other cars and sell this one. Asking price is what I've got invested in the car between purchase price and transport.

Darrel
(920) 713-0284

PMEmail Poster
rarewagon
Posted: Jan 19 2017, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

From Rarewagons on Facebook...

I just picked up a complete car, id like to sell my other 2 door to some one with more time than I have. As it sits I've got $3600 into it, v8 engine unsure of condition with a powerglide, appears to be a posi rear axel. Needs front floors, cowl and dash work, missing one peice of rear side glass, have all interior trim, missing some exterior sliding window trim, 99% of stainless trim. Overall body and rockers are very solid, great restorable car. Green bay wi 54313 question????

I know the guy with the wagons and he has a bunch, I bought some parts from him for my new car. I know of 4 other 2 doors in Wisconsin, hopefully they will make there way into my hands at some point.

I'd like to keep this one but the car I just bought is in great shape and the money I have tied into this one will cover the updates I'd like to do on the new car. Plus I have a 64 4dr wagon and 2 64 elcos so I've got a full shop now

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0154 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]