Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 64 Todd Reiter FOUND, New Owner Rod Young
rarewagon
Posted: Dec 31 2008, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Going thru pics tonight trying to figure out if I had any photos of Rio Merricks car from a previous owner, I found something else. Todd Reiter sold a white 64 on eBay in 2004. Pics of that car match build photos of Rod Youngs wagon. The wheel covers sparked my memory.

I'll post images of Todd Reiter's wagon and some of Rod Youngs so you can see for yourself.

Todd Reiter:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mnhotrods/set...57611980038918/

PMEmail Poster
rarewagon
Posted: Dec 31 2008, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Check out the wheel covers, missing drivers side trim and the tailgate. Same wagon that Todd Reiter sold on eBay.

Rod Young:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mnhotrods/set...57604703759043/

PMEmail Poster
rarewagon
Posted: Dec 31 2008, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Wow, I must be nuts to have all this Rarewagon stuff. I found the eBay auction listing for Todd's white 64. See below.

LINK to original posting here on NewRarewagon.

eBay Item: 4514732107
Date: 12-28-2004

Chevrolet : Chevelle two door 300
1964 chevelle TWO door wagon

user posted image

Vehicle Description
1964 Chevelle two door wagon in great shape.This wagon was found in a barn with three others and is almost perfect for 41 years old. No rust in body and only one repaint in 1984 from gold to white.After this wagon was painted it was not put back together it was left untouched (why I dont know). I bought this wagon to keep but don't have room for it inside any more. You wont find one this clean for sale most people would not sell one this nice. So here is your chance to own a very nice driver. This wagon has a 327 V8 with 275 horse power and a four barrel carb# 4028S power guilde trans. All lights on this wagon work dome light heater defrost and even the lighter. I have sold three others this year and the add numbers are 4502912698 and 2489066133. I don't plan to sell any more of my wagons so this is IT. If you want a good clean driver you better bid and bid big. I don't know when I will get more of them In most are just rust buckets and not worth fixing. I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN DEC 29 (THROUGH JAN 3rd 05) If you have any questions you can call my cell phone at (714)797-8637 ask for TODD. MY HOME PHONE IS (714) 957-1167 until Dec 28 AND AFTER JAN 4 05 THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TODD

Vehicle Condition

Over all very solid with a little cleaning It will be a full time driver.NEW ALT,NEW DOOR PANELS FRONT AND REAR BLACK IN COLOR, REAR PANELS NOT IN PICKS BUT WILL BE INCLUDED with new arm pads and bases with the ash tray inserts,NEW CARPET and some new floor board work,all kinds of new stuff to much to list runs good one piece of rear glass was cracked on the driver side rear fixed glass was replaced with lexan and If car sells I will be happy to include this piece of glass from some of my collections.PLEASE NO CALLS WITH PEOPLE LOOKING FOR PARTS ONLY IF YOU BUY ONE OF MY CARS AND ONLY THEN THANKS.Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Dec-28-04 at 21:13:52 PST, seller added the following information:

The style tag reads 64-5415 (v8), body vin reads 413 (production number), trim is 762 (interior), paint is 93-8. Door jam tag reads 45315L (made In LA Califronia). Hope this helps some people that have asked about numbers and people who will want to know later on.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]