Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 64 Grey Primer (Murrieta, CA), eBay (Feb 2016)
rarewagon
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

1964 Chevrolet Chevelle

1964 Chevelle 300 2 Door Wagon

Ended: Feb 07, 2016 , 12:21PM
Current bid:US $6,095.00
RESERVE NOT MET
[ 21 bids ]
Item location:Murrieta, California, United States
Seller: wickedimage22 (60 )

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 45415H123125

64 Chevelle 2 door wagon. Being sold with a bill of sale, Pink slip has to be reissued from DMV. Only 1,098 were produced in 64 making this one of the most rare production cars in GM history. If your a Chevelle wagon guy you know how hard it is to find a solid 2 door car to build thats not a rust bucket. I have a good running numbers correct 283 V8 with a good running 700R4 overdrive transmission. Engine and trans came out of my high end 64 ss pro touring build. I bought The car 3 years back, The previous owner had a shop put in new floor pans, shave the door handles and trim and get it in primer. I have done 3 rounds of primer and block sanding. The body is in fantastic shape. Yes . I do have all of the glass. It is not pictured but I have every piece of glass wrapped in packing blankets. The rear side window trim is missing. My intent was to run one piece rear side glass instead of the sliding glass. It comes with a brand new wiring harness and gas tank. There are a few interior pieces with the car, new door panels and liner. Rear seat is there with the folding metal panel. I have a factory rear power window regulator.

If you have questions send your phone number, I'll call you back. If you want to see the car we schedule an appointment.

Buyer is responsible for shipping / transport. Payment in full before the car leaves. No, you cant send a cashiers check for more money and get cash back!

PMEmail Poster
rarewagon
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Went to eBay auction on May 10th 2016 and was ENDED at $16,500.

1964 Chevrolet Chevelle
1964 Chevelle 2 door wagon Fisher body #2

Item Ended
Item condition:Used
Ended: May 10, 2016 , 5:43PM
Price: US $16,500.00

Item location:Murrieta, California
Seller: wickedimage22 ( 60 )

Item specifics
Condition: Used
Year: 1964
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 45415H123125
Mileage: 0
Exterior Color: primer
Make: Chevrolet
Transmission: Automatic
Model:
Chevelle
Body Type: 2 door Wagon
Engine: 283 V8
Vehicle Title: Clear
Drive Type: RWD
For Sale By: Private Seller

Description:
Note- Being sold with a Bill of sale, no pink slip.

Up for sale is an ultra rare 1964 Chevelle 2 door wagon Factory V8 car. The body tag designates that this is body #2 off of the production line.
The floors have been replaced and the chassis is repainted. The rear axle is repainted and new gear oil in the differential. 10 bolt rear. New bushings on the rear suspension and the rear arms are powder coated. Rear lowered coil springs with New QA1 shocks. Drum brake rear with disc in the front. New front rotors with new QA1 coil over springs in the front. Brakes have been re plumbed with new lines front to back, bled and working. New fuel tank, straps and sending unit.The engine is a numbers correct 283 V8  with a 700r4 automatic overdrive transmission. New u joints on a balanced drive shaft. New B&M floor shift on a custom center console and billet steering wheel. The 283 V8 has an edelbrock electric choke carburetor and hei distributor with a new alternator. The engine is wired to a push button so you can hear it run. New aluminum radiator and heater core. Power steering with all new inner and outer tie rod ends an new upper & lower ball joints. Sitting on 15" American racing wheels and bfg tires. I have a new dual exhaust system (not yet installed) new wiring harness (not yet installed). This car is ready to go to paint shop and interior shop....almost done. You can go back to the factory white or the color of your choice. This car is a rare opportunity and even more rare to get to put the finishing touches on it of your choice.
I have the front fenders and hood in primer. The inner fenders and hood hinges are powder coated black and ready for install after paint.

I have all of the original glass for the wagon. I do not have the rear window molding. My intent was to go with 1 piece rear side glass like the picture of the red wagon in my listing. I can assist with getting the rear side glass made. I dont have front seats, do have back seats. no bumpers
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0155 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]