> Rarewagon DVD, Order yours today
rarewagon
Posted: Dec 7 2006, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Allen Petroskey said it best, "Chevelle 2-Door Wagons: The Movie!"

Kelly Rundle from Fourth Wall Films has been working on this project for over a year now. We set out to film a car show in Huntington Beach. The project has evolved and we now have interviews with wagon owners from across the country. We'll see recent footage and old.

"I am really pleased with the show. It's the best we've ever done. A broadcast-quality automotive documentary with a 1960s jazz score." ~ Kelly Rundle (Fourth Wall Films)

"Thank you for the fine video, very inspirational. High grade job all the way. I have seen a few of these featured cars in person over the years and met a few of their owners. The video really captures the essence of these unique rides and the laid back geniality of their owners. Thanks again." ~ Michael Fields

"Very well done" ~ Pat Cole

"The Wagon Kings DVD provides a slick presentation about the slightly obscure '64-'65 Chevelle two-door station wagons. The video is professionally shot and edited. The presentation delves into the owner sentiment associated with these off-the-beaten-path rides. Interesting personal stories accompany details about the cars which gives a glimpse into the rich histories of the era that produced these cars and the people who enjoy these cars. A complex mix of stock, modified and customized cars are presented with great photography of the cars and narration by the cars' owners. A true sense of the obsession we share for these cars clearly comes through in this smartly done video." ~ Rich Cummings

Order yours today!

user posted image

PayPal: mntoyx4@yahoo.com
Price: $26 Shipped
Add $3 for Priority Shipping

PMEmail Poster
rarewagon
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Got my first shipment of 15 dvds on friday in California before the Beachcruiser show. All pre-paid orders have been shipped and should arrive any day now. Please tell me what you think. I am very pleased.
PMEmail Poster
SixT4wagon
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Steve, Received my DVD, very well done and worth the wait. Pat
PMEmail Poster
32Tudor
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 88

I got mine today and just watched the whole thing. Very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family doesn't understand yet, but I loved it, and have an even greater attachment to my car!

Thanks for all the hard work!!!
PMEmail PosterYahoo
rarewagon
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Added Rich Cummings review to the first post.

Thank you Rich!
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0147 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]